Opening: January 10, 2020
Deadline: April 9, 2020
Entry fee: from €45 to €150
Prizes: €1,000, €3,000, participation in the exhibition, publication in the catalog
YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world.
All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
- There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
- The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
The final exhibition will take place in a European city.
- 10 January 2020: Beginning of subscriptions.
- 9 April 2020: Subscriptions deadline.
- 30 April 2020: Notification of winning artworks.
- June 2020: Final exhibition
- 1 artwork: 45,00€
- 2 artworks: 75,00€
- 3 artworks: 105,00€
- 4 artworks: 125,00€
- 5 artworks: 140,00€
- 6 artworks: 150,00€
Wildscreen Panda Awards