Opening: August 16, 2019
Deadline: October 30, 2019
Entry fee: from €45 to €150
Prizes: €1,000, €3,000, participation in the exhibition, publication in the catalog
YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world.
All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
- Euro 3,000 (three thousand) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1,000 (one thousand) money prize to the second selected
- Exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
- The works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event
- 16 August 2019: Beginning of subscriptions
- 30 October 2019: Subscriptions deadline
- 18 November 2019: Notification of winning artworks
- 11/21 December 2019: Final exhibition
1 artwork – 45€, 2 artworks – 75€, 3 artworks – 105€, 4 artworks – 125€, 5 artworks – 140€, 6 artworks – 150€.