Deadline: May 16, 2021
Entry Fee: from $20 to $30
Prizes: $2,000, $3,000, badges and certificates
MonoVisions Photography Awards are an international open call for photographers using black and white medium to express their visual language.
Our aim is to discover the best monochrome photographers from all over the world and deliver the best opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for their work. You can compete for $5000 in cash prizes in two categories: Black and White Photo of the Year 2021 and Black and White Series of the Year 2021.
Our annual competition is open to photographers of all backgrounds and all levels, including – professionals and amateurs. We accept all forms of black and white photography created with traditional or digital methods.
- Black and White Series of the Year
- Black and White Photo of the Year
- Fine Art
- Nature and Wildlife
- Street Photography
- $3,000 Award – Black and White Series of the Year
- $2,000 Award – Black and White Photo of the Year
- Badges and Certificates
All category winners (Single and Series) and Honorable Mentions of MonoVisions Photography Awards will receive downloadable badges and certificates of achievement.
We have a panel of experienced international judges, including:
- Fabrizio Quagliuso
- Katerina Kouzmitcheva
- Gregory Kramer
- Svetlana Tarasova
- Gary Beeber
- William Mark Sommer
- Dmitriy Krakovich
- Michael Köster
- Martin Henson
- Han Shun Zhou
Deadlines and Fees
- January 17th 2021 – Early Deadline Series 25$ / Single 20$
- May 16th 2021 – Final Deadline Series 30$ / Single 25$
- July 25th 2021 – Winners Announcement