Deadline: May 4, 2021
Entry Fee: from $25 to $45
Prizes: $500, participation in the exhibition
The Competition is an ideal way to exhibit your talent to a wider international audience.
With a distinguished panel of jurors and more than $55,000 in valuable prizes, it is open to visual artists from Asia at any stage of their careers.
- Mixed Media
Twenty Five (25) artists will be selected to display three or more artworks as part of the group exhibition.
Digital Display Category
Ten (10) artists will be awarded the presentation of their artwork as part of the slideshow on our monitor during the exhibition and their work will be presented on our partner’s website, Agora Gallery, as part of the group exhibition.
Five (5) artists will be awarded a cash prize of $500 each.
Five (5) artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers.
Online Art Workshops
Three (3) artists will be award with an online art class by ARTiClass.com.
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed in one of our New York spaces, right at the heart of the Chelsea art district.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of New York Art Competitions’ highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The New York Art Competitions’ PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on Agora Gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Tets Ohnari is a contemporary Japanese sculptor who lives in Prague, Czech Republic. He has exhibited sculptures and installation works in several countries using various materials such as glass, stone, and wood. Influenced by his father who is also a sculptor, he has been exposed to artistic practices since his childhood. Hailing from this background, he works with the relationship between the intrinsic value of “things” other than human beings, such as insects, grass, stones, and trees, and the space in which they exist.
A.V. Ilango is an established, self-taught artist and sculptor from Bangalore. As he was brought up in a rural setting, Ilango uses these memories as inspirations that inform his artworks and influence his rich colour palette. His works depict Indian characters, culture, religion and rituals presented as part of everyday-life. Apart from human figures, the artist has been studying the most familiar of the Indian animals – the bull, the motif having been an integral part of primitive, folk and classical Indian art. The artworks are rendered with angular brush strokes that suggest an energy, thus reflecting the energy of the bulls.
- $25 for up to 5 images
- $5 for each additional image
Classical Exhibition Category
- $45 for up to 5 images
- $5 for each additional image