Deadline: November 15, 2020
Entry Fee: $10
Prizes: $7,500 Awarded in Cash and Prizes
- The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on www.thewildlensmagazine.com. Deadline for submission is Midnight (PST) Nov 15, 2020.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. (Winners will be asked to submit full resolution (4000 x 5000 px) files for printing. Entry photos must be in JPEG format.
- You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish, however, you will be able to upload only five images per form submission.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted. Photos of baited, captive or rescued animals will not be considered.
- The same photo can be submitted for more than one contest. Photos that have won previous awards, including The Wild Lens prior contests, may be submitted again.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. There must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image or EXIF file.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Judging will take place from November 20th to December 5th. Shortlisted contestants will be notified and given one week to submit RAW images and high resolution jpg files. Winners will be announced in December, 2020.
$7500 Awarded in Cash and Prizes
- Grand Prize: Road Safari from Nairobi to Masai Mara for two provided by Sun-world Safaris in collaboration with Mara Bush Camp plus combined airfare up to $1500USD. This will be valid until December 31, 2021, subject to availability.
- Gift certificates from B&H Photo for winner and two honorable mentions in each category. ($250, $100, $50).
- Winning photos will be printed by Bay Photo Lab and exhibited at The Old Wrigley Building, Santa Cruz, California, U.S.A, 2021.
- All winners will be published in Volume 3, issue 1 edition of The Wild Lens Magazine.
- $10 per image