Opening: May 25, 2019
Deadline: June 25, 2019
Entry fee: from $35 to $100
Prizes: Journal Publication
Lens Magazine continues to be at the forefront of innovation, which gives worldwide exposure to quality photography as it consistently searches for the best photographers of our generation.
In this upcoming new magazine, we will feature exclusive interviews with some of the greatest photographers, who have made a remarkable and extraordinary impact on the photography world!
The Jury Panel consists of some of the most notable and influential photographers of our time. Their work has been featured in many photography books and has exhibited in some of the most important museums around the globe:
- MARTIN PARR | Magnum Photos – One of the most influential photographers in the world for street and cultural photography.
- LOIS GREENFIELD | The expert of Dance Photography.
- BOB GRUEN | The legendary photographer behind the most iconic images of the music scene.
- PETER COULSON | The Master of Fashion & Portrait Photography.
- NORI INOGUCHI | The extraordinary Still Life & Motion Photographer who is conducting most of the big advertisement campaigns in the world.
- ZIV KOREN | Considered as one of the most influential photographers of War & Conflict Zones in the world.
- ALLAN KLIGER | One of the best photojournalist who is also a regular contributor at Lens Magazine.
Print Edition – Distribution Worldwide
This Special Edition will be distributed worldwide to over 550 Barnes & Noble Bookstores in the United States and Canada as well as full distribution in Israel to over 200 Steimatzky Bookstores.
As a media partner of many international art fairs, the printed edition will be given as a gift to all VIP visitors at the Florence Biennale (October 2019), Red Dot Miami (December 2019) and Spectrum Miami (December 2019).
The digital edition will be published by Magzter, Pocketmags, Kindle by Amazon, Apple & Google Play apps.
The content of the magazine will be added to the archive data of universities, academic libraries and public libraries around the world by EBSCO Information Services.
The 35 winners will get a double-page article on the special edition alongside the most influential photographers of our time. The article will feature a bio and story behind the photographer. We will exhibit up to six (6) images in an article with direct links to the photographer’s contact information (personal website, Instagram, email).
“This special edition is a collection of the most important and impressive photographers in the world today. It will be published only once a year, featuring the best photographers of our time!”
Dafna Navarro, CEO & Editor in Chief, Lens Magazine
Accepted Photography Fields:
- Street Photography
- Still Life
- Conflict Zones
- Music Scene
The entry fee for this competition is $35 per photograph entered.
Available options for submission:
- 1 Image – $35
- 3 Images – $60
- 6 Images – $100