Deadline: October 30, 2020
Entry Fee: $40
Prizes: $200, $300, $500, $1,000, participation in the exhibition
11th Annual International Juried Exhibition Seattle, WA (February 4 – 27, 2021). Gallery 110’s annual juried exhibition will showcase work by emerging and established artists. Our gallery location and reputation offer artists exposure to professional reviews, access to Seattle’s Pioneer Square gallery district and First Thursday Art Walk.
Shamim M. Momin, Senior Curator, Henry Art Museum, Seattle, WA.
This international juried show is open to artists 18 years of age and older. Artwork may be in any two- or three-dimensional media and must be original works of art created in the previous 5 years by the artist submitting the entry.
Conditions and Rules
Entries accepted for exhibition must have a professional appearance. Two-dimensional artwork must be mounted with hanging wire or other hanging apparatus and immediately ready for the wall.
The juror will award first, second and third place prizes of $1000, $500 and $300. There will also a ‘People’s Choice” award of $200, voted on by visitors to the Gallery’s First Thursday opening.
- October 30, 2020 at 9pm: Deadline for entries.
- December 14, 2020: Final notifications emailed to artists.
- January 21 – 29, 2021, Noon-5PM Wednesday – Saturday only: shipped artwork delivery period
- January 29, 2021: Deadline for receipt of shipped artwork.
- January 31, 2021, 11AM: Deadline for receipt of hand-delivered artwork.
- February 4, 2021: Seattle’s First Thursday Art Walk *
- February 5, 2021: Artist Reception and Juror’s Awards, 5-7pm. (Friday evening) *
- February 27, 2021, 5PM: Exhibition closes.
- February 27 5-6PM & February 28, 9-11:30AM: Pick up hand delivered artwork or by appointment with Director.
The fee is $40 for 3 entries. Add $10 for each additional piece. Payment must be in US dollars.