Deadline: September 13, 2020
Entry Fee: from $20 to $30
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
Submissions should be photographs that are haunting, mysterious, evoking a sense of unease, while maintaining an element of beauty.
The Spooky Show Returns after 7 years hiatus. One of our most fabled series began in October 2009 with our third show ever. The Spooky Show exhibited every year over our first 5 years, ending in 2013 with The Last Spooky Show. This year, The Spooky Show Returns, 11 years since it’s inception.
- The Exhibit is open to photographers at least 18 years old worldwide who submit original work in any style or medium.
- Photographic printing methods including fiber silver gelatin, C-print, pigment ink and alternative processes are eligible.
The gallery retains a 40% commission for all works sold. Payment will be made to artists for works sold within 30 days of the close of the exhibit.
- September 13, 2020 – Midnight Deadline for submissions.
- September 16, 2020 – Final Notification of accepted entries.
- October 7, 2020 – Artwork Due at Gallery.
- October 10, 2020 – Spooky Show opens
- November 10, 2020 – Spooky Show closes.
- November 17, 2020 – Unsold artwork available for pickup.
- November 30, 2020 – Return of any shipped artwork to be completed by this date.
- $20 for up to 5 images
- $30 for up to 10 images