Deadline: September 30, 2020
Entry Fee: from $25 to $40
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
This Autumn, Exhibizone, the Canadian organizer of smart online art exhibitions, presents SoloS – Fall 2020.
Each edition of SoloS empowers 100 artists to showcase their artworks internationally in a smart online solo exhibition for 1 month.
Visual artists from all around the worlds are invited to join and display their artworks in an one-of-a-kind smart online exhibition that will boost artist’s visibility, SEO and art sales.
- Open to visual artists 18 years and older from anywhere in the world.
- All styles are welcome
- There is no limit for artwork creation year. Artworks created within the last 5 years are preferred.
- Artists are invited to submit 9 to 30 pieces of their original artworks.
- Digital arts
- Mixed Media
- 100 artists will be selected for displaying their artworks in 100 online solo exhibition.
- Each exhibition is scheduled for 1 month within Fall 2020.
Artworks with highest popularity and engagement rank in each solo exhibition will be presented in an online group exhibition for one month during 2021.
3 Biafarin Blue artist development package will be delivered to 3 artists with the highest overall rank (the number of views, comments, etc.).
- A stylish colorful catalogue will be prepared and digitally published for each solo exhibition.
- The catalogue will be available online for free.
- The online catalogue will be promoted internationally and circulated and available to millions of viewers in Amazon, iBooks, NOOK, etc.
A series of shareable artwork badges for each solo exhibition will be sent to each artist to boost the exhibition visibility and awareness in social media.
A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists.
Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
A promotion program will be executed to enhance the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
This program includes:
- Press release sent out
- Catalogue circulation
- Social media presentation
- US$ 25 for up to 15 artworks
- US$ 40 for 16 to 30 artworks