Deadline: October 11, 2020
Entry Fee: $25
Prizes: $200, $500, $1,000, certificates
Organized by smile world international photography union. The competition is open to amateur and professional photographers all over the world who are 18 years and over.
- A. Brilliant Smile
record the smile of children or adult, which can be a close-up portrait
- B. Happy Time
record a happy scene, such as birthday party, Christmas, wedding, including environmental background
- C. Touching Moments
record a warm scene, such as playing with pets and having dinner with family
- D. Moments in Nature
must be animal or plant, special moments in nature, such as courtship, foraging and feeding of animal
- E. Open
no limit to the theme, color or monochrome, various image processing methods are allowed
- F. Mobile Device
content about category A, B ,C, D and E photographed with mobile phone or tablet
- Gold Award
one in each category, 6 in total, with a prize of $1000, certificate of award, showcase in online gallery
- Silver Award
one in each category, 6 in total, with a prize of $500, certificate of award, showcase in online gallery
- Bronze Award
one in each category, 6 in total, with a prize of $200, certificate of award, showcase in online gallery
- Excellent awards
10 in each category, 60 in total, 10 free images submission to use in the next contest, printable certificate, showcase in online gallery
- Entry start and closing : May 8, 2020 – October 11, 2020
- Jury: October 15, 2020 – October 31, 2020
- Sending Raw and high resolution files (Email notification): November 3, 2020 – November 16, 2020
- Winners announcement: November 26, 2020
There is no limit to the number of images.
- $25 (USD) for up to 10 single image submissions in any category. If more photos are submitted, an additional $2(USD) will be paid for each image (for example, if 11 images are submitted, 27 USD = 25 USD + 2 USD will be paid).
- $10 (USD) for 1 Photo Story submission (2-10 images).
Those who do not pay the fee will be deemed to be automatically disqualified. Once a submission fee has been paid, there are no refunds provided.