Deadline: October 25, 2020
Entry Fee: The fee is up to you
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition
Once a year Rfotofolio has our call for entries.
This year Rfotofolio is honored to have Jennifer Schlesinger, and Paula Tognarelli as our jurors.
This is the eighth year for the Rfotofolio Call and each year the quality of work inspires us.
Photographers that are selected will be included in our on-line gallery, future interviews, future publications, and future exhibitions.
This year we are proud to have The Lensbaby Award and the Hahnemühle Paper award.
We want to see your work.
Our calls for entry are open to all photographers world-wide, both amateur and professional. Rfotofolio invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate.
The Information You Need to Know
- For this call we want to see a well edited group of seven.
- Pictures of art on display does not count towards your seven images.
- This call is judged as a portfolio.
- This is an open call, any photographic process is welcome.
- All work must be created by you.
For three dimensional work
If you are submitting an artist made book or three dimensional work please send a 4 to 7 images of that work. Three dimensional work has its own category.
- Aug 25, 2020 Entries will be accepted.
- Oct. 25, 2020 Midnight CST is the deadline
- Nov.22, 2020 Selections will be announced on Rfotofolio.
We leave the amount up to you so that we will not exclude anyone. The fee is up to you and is a donation.
Each artist retains all copyrights to their own images.