Deadline: August 26, 2020
Entry Fee: $12
Prizes: Medals, Ribbons & E-Certificates
Agile Photographic Society, Bangladesh, invites all photographers around the world to attend the first Quantic International Photo Awards.
Exhibition themes – Open Color, Open Monochrome, Nature, Photo Travel – are selected to wake up and feed photographers creativeness with joy.
All kind of photographs are welcome, we appreciate high quality finishing and artistry.
- Photographic Society of America (PSA 2020-256)
- Global Photographic Union (GPU L200117)
- Hellenic Photographic Society (HPS 2020/018)
- Varadinum Foto Club, Romania (VARADINUM 07/2020)
- Agile Photographic Society (APS 2020-005)
- Open Color (PID color)
- Open Monochrome (PID monochrome)
- Nature (ND)
- Travel (PTD)
Each photo can be presented in only one section. When an entrant submits images which are significantly similar to each other, only one of the images will be accepted, even if the images are entered in different sections. Entries must originate as photographs made by the entrant. All techniques are permitted. In Nature and Travel sections the photos could be in color or/and monochrome.
- Total Awards – 145
- Best Author & Gold Medals – 9
- Silver & Bronze Medals – 8
- Ribbons & E-Certificates – 120
In recognition of the efficient management of the 2020 Quantic International Photo Awards, a number of PSA, GPU, HPS, APS and VARADINUM Medals will be awarded together with PSA, GPU & HPS Ribbons. A number of “e-Certificates” certificate will be awarded in each section. Accepted entries will be eligible for GPU, HPS and APS distinctions and the PSA’s “Who’s Who” and Star Ratings (PID Colour, PID Monochrome, Photo Travel & Nature). Ribbons, e-Certs and Medals will be posted by local post for Bangladeshi entrants and registered mail for overseas entrants.
- Closing date: 26 Aug 2020
- Judging: 16 Sep 2020
- Notification: 30 Sep 2020
- Submit EDAS Reports: 16 Oct 2020
- Awards Sending: 02 Dec 2020
Entrance fee per person for the salon: $12