Deadline: December 31, 2020
Entry Fee: €15
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
Photometria International Photography Festival continuing the promotion of modern photographic creativity, announces a portfolio competition at 1 November – 31st December 2020.
It is requested by the participants one (1) portfolio including fifteen (15) photos of which eight (8) will be chosen. Through these pictures, the photographer addresses a topic of his preference, an idea or even the narration of a story.
The top nine (9) portfolios will be the material of the exhibitions entitled ‘’Parallel Voices”.
The selection of the portfolios will be based on the following characteristics:
- The relevance of the pictures to the topic.
- The coherence of the pictures as a united whole.
- The artistic and aesthetic quality of the photos.
Each photographer has to send his pictures at a digital form via WeTransfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also the email should include the following information:
- Title of your work
- Your name and surname
- Your address / place where you live
- Your phone
- Short cv/bio
- Small description of the project
- Panagiotis Papoutsis, Founder – Photometria Festival
- Achilleas Tziakos , Founder – Photometria Festival
- Panagiotis Pappas, Artistic Director – Photometria Festival
The excelled portfolios will be the material of the exhibitions and screening entitled ‘’Parallel Voices”, which will take place at places specified by the festival. Photometria International Photography Festival reserves the right to use the excelled pictures for the promotion of these exhibitions, as also at future promotional acts of the festival, with reference to the creator of the work. The printed portfolios will be reserved at the archive of the festival which holds the right to manage them and re-exhibit them.
- 15 euros