Deadline: March 1, 2021
Entry Fee: from $8 to $25
Prizes: PSA, GPU, ICS, Campina Exhibitions, ONYX Medal, Honorable Mentions and Certificates
Onyx International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS).
This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the world-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA, MPSA2 and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P.
Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
- Color Open – PSA PID Color
- Color People – PSA PID Color
- Monochrome Open – PSA PID Monochrome
- Travel – PSA PTD (Color or Monochrome)
- Nature – PSA ND (Color or Monochrome)
Total 156 High Quality Medals and Awards
This edition we offer a record number of medals and awards.
- Best Author Award – Special Award Plaque
- Best Club Award – Special Award Plaque
We will increase the number of individual awards and club awards if we have many participants!
The Benefits of Participation
- Acceptances from this exhibition count for the Merit Distinctions of our society – Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Merit Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website!
- New! TOP 25 Best Authors of Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society! Participate and enter in Best Top!
This top is made annually after the acceptances and awards from our 2 exhibitions CAMPINA and ONYX.
- New! Participate and obtain Service Distinctions of our society – Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society:
CPE Service Distinctions are: Excellence Service, Master Service and Grand Master Service! Distinctions are offered for the number of participations in our exhibitions!
- We offer Acceptance Certificates!
- We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- Report Card with individual judge’s scores for each participant!
- Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
- Acceptances count for PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Distinctions!
- Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
- More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- You can win from the many awards available in exhibition, 156 Total High Quality Medals and Awards!
- High judging standards according to PSA rules!
- High Quality Print Exhibition and Public Video Projections in many locations to promote accepted and awarded works!
- Permanent gallery with all accepted and awarded works on exhibition website!
- Awards are shipped with the premium recommended postal service with track number!
- Closing date: 1 March 2021
- Judging: 11 – 20 March 2021
- Notification (E-mail): 28 March 2021
- EDAS PSA reports: 17 April 2021
- Online Catalog: 8 May 2021
- Public Exhibition: 8 May 2021
- Acceptances Certificates sent: 15 May 2021
- Awards sent: 18 May 2021
Till 1 December 2020
- 1 section – 8$
- 2 sections – 12 $
- 3 sections – 16 $
- 4 sections – 18 $
- 5 sections – 20 $
After 1 December 2020
- 1 section – 10$
- 2 sections – 15 $
- 3 sections – 20 $
- 4 sections – 23 $
- 5 sections – 25 $
- 5-10 participants club – 10% discount
- 10-20 participants club – 20% discount
- 20+ participants club – 30% discount