Deadline: October 31, 2020
Entry Fee: from $42 to $54
Prizes: PSA, FIAP, GPU, NFFF, RSF, NSFF, SKsL, SDF Medals, FIAP, PSA, GPU Ribbons, NFFF HM’s, FIAP Blue Badge
The salon is an international circuit hosted by NFFF, judged byr four juries from four of the Nordic countries: Denmark, Sweden Finland and Norway. The jury-names are published in the invitation, along with patronages. (FIAP/PSA and others)
The salon is open to everyone.
The exhibition is a four country circuit in collaborationwith the nationalorganizations in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark:
- Riksförbundet Svensk Fotografi -RSF (Sweden): FIAP Patronage 2020/452
- Norsk Selskap For Fotografi -NSFF (Norway): FIAP Patronage 2020/453
- Suomen Kameraseurojen Liitto -SKsL (Finland): FIAP Patronage 2020/454
- Selskabet for Dansk Fotografi -SDF (Denmark): FIAP Patronage 2020/455
Two Digital Sections: Color (PSA PID) & Monochrome (PSA PID)
All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA “Star Rating” and “Who’s Who”. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate. Each photo can be presented in only one section.
In each section will be awarded:
- PSA Gold, Silver, Bronze
- FIAP Gold, Silver, Bronze
- GPU Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NFFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- RSF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NSFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- SKsL Gold, Silver, Bronze
- SDF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- 6 FIAP Ribbons
- 6 PSA Ribbons
- 6 GPU Ribbons
- 6 NFFF HM’s
- Best Nordic entryin each salon
- FIAP Blue Badge, in each salon,to the author with the highest number total acceptances.
- 1 Award forthe best author overall.
The medals will be engraved in accordance with regulations from FIAP and PSA.
- Closing date: 31 October 2020
- Judging: 7-8 November 2020
- Notification: 21 November 2020
- Exhibition: To be announced
- Awards sent: 10 January 2021
- PDF catalogue on website: 10 January 2021
- 1 section – $42 / €35
- 2 sections – $54/ €45
Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images.