Deadline: October 31, 2019
Entry fee: from $42/€35 to $54/€45
Prizes: PSA, FIAP, GPU, NFFF, RSF, NSFF, SKsL, SDF Medals, FIAP, PSA, GPU Ribbons, NFFF HM’s
The Nordic Society of Photography cordially invites photographers from all over the world, amateurs as well as professionals, to participate in the4thNordic International Digital Circuit 2019.
Our mission is to promote, show and be an influential partner for the photographic culture of the Nordic organisations of amateur Photography, both in the Nordic countries and internationally.
The exhibitionwill be conducted in accordance with FIAP, PSA and GPUrequirements.
The exhibition is a four country circuit in collaborationwith the nationalorganizations in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark:
- Riksförbundet Svensk Fotografi -RSF (Sweden) – FIAP Patronage 2019/489
- Norsk Selskap For Fotografi -NSFF (Norway) – FIAP Patronage 2019/490
- Suomen Kameraseurojen Liitto -SKsL (Finland) – FIAP Patronage 2019/491
- Selskabet for Dansk Fotografi -SDF (Denmark) – FIAP Patronage 2019/492
- Closing date – 31 October 2019
- Judging – 9-10 November 2019
- Notification – 20 November 2019
- Exhibition – To be announced
- Awards sent – 9 January 2020
- PDF catalogue on website – 9 January 2020
- Color (PSA PID)
- Monochrome (PSA PID)
All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA “Star Rating” and “Who’s Who”. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate. Each photo can be presented in only one section.
In each section will be awarded:
- PSA Gold, Silver, Bronze
- FIAP Gold, Silver, Bronze
- GPU Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NFFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- RSF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- NSFF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- SKsL Gold, Silver, Bronze
- SDF Gold, Silver, Bronze
- 6 FIAP Ribbons
- 6 PSA Ribbons
- 6 GPU Ribbons
- 6 NFFF HM’s
Best Nordic entryin each salon
FIAP Blue Badge, in each salon,to the author with the highest number total acceptances.
1 Award for the best author overall.The medals will be engraved in accordance with regulations from FIAP and PSA.
Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his/her own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the Circuit, like the catalogue, photo CD/DVD and the website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- 1 section $42/€35
- 2 sections $54/€45