Deadline: September 15, 2020
Entry Fee: €20
Prizes: participation in the exhibition, publication in the catalogue
The Slovenian salon of photography, organized in compliance with the rules and regulations set by the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) and the Photographic Association of Slovenia (FZS), is open to participants from countries all over the world.
- A. Stone
- B. General
Each participant may submit a maximum of four monochrome or color photographs on theme A and a maximum of four monochrome or color photographs on theme B.
Submitted photographs should be printed on paper and should comply with one of the following for-mats: 7×10, 10×7 or 10×10 cm. Each print should be mounted on a 20x20cm background, not thicker than 1 mm.
Prior to mailing the prints, each participant should fill out an online application form available on our website and upload digital copies of the photos for the purpose of easier and higher quality catalogue production.
- Submitted photos received: 15 September 2020
- Judging: 25 September 2020
- Jury results published: 3 October 2020
- Salon opening: 5 November 2020
- Catalogues mailed: 29 December 2020
- Stane Vidmar, MF FZS, EFIAP – Slovenia
- Dragan Prole, MF AUFBiH, EFIAP/p – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Janez Kramar, MF FZS, EFIAP – Slovenia
- Reserve: Andreja Ravnak, KMF FZS, EFIAP/p – Slovenia
- The application fee for one or both themes is € 20.
President of the Organizing Committee MINIATURE 2020: Valerija Jenko