Deadline: March 8, 2020
Entry fee: from £39 to £75
The awards exhibition is open to anyone around the world and is open to all genres of photography. If you want to say you’ve exhibited in London, this is your chance.
In addition to having your work on display at the gallery, you will also be invited to the private view evening on 13 March, which is an event designed to celebrate your photography. You can bring your fiends, enjoy a drink and meet everyone else who is taking part in the exhibition.
Plus you could receive the accolade of finalist and win the London Photo Show Award for best image.
Every single entry will be printed and framed by us (approx size 7x5in), and displayed alongside your name at HOXTON 253 Art Space, from 13-15 March 2020. The gallery will be open to the public.
All exhibitors will be invited to the private view on the evening of 13th March. This is always great evening with drinks, networking, socialising with the other exhibitors, and the announcement of the winner.
- From the entries, five finalists will be chosen. These finalists will have their images displayed at the exhibition as A1 size framed and mounted prints. Finalists will get to keep these prints worth approx £100 each.
- One winner will be chosen from the five finalists, and awarded the accolade of “London Photo Show – Award Winner”. The winner will be awarded a £200 cash prize.
- Even if you are not a finalist you will still have your image printed by us (5X7in) and displayed at the gallery.
- Entry deadline: 8 March 2020.
- Friday 13th March, 6.30pm-8.30pm, private view for exhibitors and their guests. Prize announcement.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 13th, 14th and 15th March, 11am – 6pm, gallery open to the public.
- Gallery details: HOXTON 253 Art Space, 253 Hoxton Street, London, N1 5LG.
- One Framed Print In The Exhibition – £39
- Two Framed Prints In The Exhibition – £60
- Three Framed Prints In The Exhibition – £75