Deadline: October 11, 2020
Entry Fee: from £39 to £75
Prizes: £200, participation in the exhibition
Every image entered in this competition will be printed by us displayed at the London Photo Show at the Bargehouse on London’s Southbank between 15 and 18 October 2020.
In 2019, we had over 3000 visitors…
The awards exhibition is open to anyone from around the world and is open to all genres of photography.
If you want to say you’ve exhibited in London, this is your chance.
Every single entry will be printed by us (approx size 7in x 5in), and displayed alongside your name at The London Photo Show from 15-18 October 2020. The gallery is in the heart of London’s Southbank and will be open to the public.
The organisers of the London Photo Show will select three finalists and one winner. These images will be printed 50cm x 70cm and will be framed and displayed at this large size at the London Photo Show.
Finalists will be able to keep these framed prints.
Even if you are not a finalist you will still have your image printed by us (5in x 7in) and displayed at the gallery.
- Entry deadline: midnight 11 October 2020.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 15th, 16th, 17th, & 18th October, midday – 6pm, gallery open to the public.
- Exhibtion details: The London Photo Show, Bargehouse, Oxo Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH.
The prize is £200 cash. This will be awarded to one winner.
- One Print In The Exhibition – £39
- Two Prints In The Exhibition – £60
- Three Prints In The Exhibition – £75