Deadline: October 5, 2019
Entry fee: up to 3 works – $30, additional work – $10
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
Little by Little, an exhibition of small artworks, will present a wide variety of artwork expressed in no more than twelve-inches in any dimension.
Throughout the years we have exhibited many amazing, beautiful, and impactful small works of art, so to highlight this presentation style we have dedicated an exhibition to exceptional art that can truly be appreciated from a more intimate viewpoint that begs for a closer look!
Our juror, Peter Bugg, will select strong works of art in all media, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, printmaking, metals, wood, digital media, and more, that are presented perfectly in this intimate twelve-inch small format.
- October 5: Submissions due online by midnight
- October 12: Email notification of artists selected for exhibition
- November 2: Deliver selected ready to install work
- November 16: Opening reception
- November 16 through December 28: Exhibition dates
- January 4 – 11: Pick up work
- January 12: Return shipping begins
- Work accepted for review can be any visual media, 2 or 3-dimensional
- Final presentation size must 12-inches or less in all dimensions, including all framing
- Two-dimensional work must be ready to hang
- Three-dimensional work must be free standing or include a stand/pedestal (some pedestals available)
- $30 for up to three works and you may submit additional works for $10 each
- There is no limit to the amount of submissions you can make
- All fees must be paid before submissions are accepted