Deadline: January 18, 2021
Entry Fee: $40
Prizes: $150, $200, $300, participation in the exhibition
Perspective Gallery is pleased to announce our eleventh annual juried exhibition of photography, LENS 2021.
Photographers are invited to submit work for possible inclusion in the exhibition. All subject matter and photographic processes are welcome.
GIBRAN VILLALOBOS, Assistant Curator, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago. Previously he held posts as Partnerships and Community Engagement Manager for the Chicago Architecture Biennial and as a Cultural Liaison for the Chicago Park District. He was Curator-in-Residence for the Chicago Cultural Center presenting the work of Paola Cabal and Rashayla Marie Brown, and Gregory Bae.
- Artists are invited to submit up to five (5) photographic images in JPEG form
- Images must have been created within the past five years
- Artists should complete the entry form and upload their images at: http://perspectivegallery.slideroom.com
- Juror’s Award: $300
- 1st runner-up: $200
- 2nd runner-up: $150
- Deadline for entries: January 18, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: January 24, 2021
- Deadline for delivery of work: February 24, 2021
- Show opens: March 5, 2021
- Opening reception and awards: March 6, 2021
- Show closes: March 28, 2021
Perspective Gallery will receive a 40% commission on any artwork sold during the exhibition.
Artists will receive 60% of the sales price of any work sold.
Perspective Gallery is a not-for-profit photography gallery whose purpose is to promote photography as fine art. Perspective is located in Evanston, just north of Chicago.
- The fee for submitting up to five (5) images is $40