Deadline: September 14, 2020
Entry Fee: $30
Prizes: $5,000 Grant
The fourth annual LHSA Photography Grant in the amount of $5,000 has been established to provide financial support for deserving photographers who are in the process of creating or completing a personal photographic project and to provide opportunities for their work to be seen by a larger audience.
- The LHSA Photography Grant is open to photographers will be at least 18 years old on or before July 31, 2020. You do not have to be a member of LHSA to apply.
- If the applicant has received a grant from any other entity for the same project, the project is not eligible.
- Use of a Leica camera is not required. Membership in LHSA is not required
- Images must be the work and property solely of the photographer. Any required releases are the responsibility of the photographer.
- The photographic project may be new or in progress and must be completed within one year of being awarded unless LHSA agrees to an extension.
- By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless LHSA and its officers, directors, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Grant.
- Officers and Directors of LHSA and past grant recipients are not eligible to enter.
- Deadlinefor entries: September 14, 2020.
Copyright & Use of Images
The grant recipient retains all copyright and ownership of images submitted and resulting from the project.