Deadline: January 12, 2021
Entry Fee: from $25 to $45
Prizes: $500, participation in the exhibition, promotion
The Competition is an ideal way to exhibit your talent to a wider international audience. With a distinguished panel of jurors and more than $70,000 in valuable prizes, it is open to visual artists from around the world at any stage of their careers. Painting, sculpture, photography, drawing, mixed media, and print are the accepted mediums.
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.
The competition is open for Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain, Portugal, the Latin American diaspora, and foreign artists living and working in any of the above regions/countries. All Latin American artists above the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
25 artists from the Classical Exhibition Category and 10 artists from the Digital Display Category – will be selected to exhibit in the collective exhibition. The Exhibition will be hosted by Agora Gallery at White Space Chelsea (555 West 25th Street, Street Level, New York).
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
One (1) artist will be awarded with the participation in an Art Fair.
Five (5) artists will be awarded a cash prize of $500 each.
Five (5) artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed byARTmine’s talented art writers.
- Early Bird – 26th JUL 2020
- Opens – 4th AUG 2020
- Deadline – 12th JAN 2021
- Results – 16th FEB 2021
- There is a $25 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
Classical Exhibition Category
- There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.