Opening: January 15, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Entry fee: €22
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
The third edition of the InCadaqués open call is now accepting new submissions!
We invite photographers to submit projects that could be exhibited during the next edition of the International Photo Festival InCadaqués 2020.
15 projects will be selected and exhibited during the festival.
The jury, composed of experts in the field will select the most interesting projects that will become part of the official circuit of exhibitions.
- Exhibition of a series of 10 to 15 photos during the InCadaqués Festival.
- The prints costs, accommodation during the opening weekend, as well as transportation from Europe are covered by the festival. A vip pass is offered.
- Exhibition of a selection of 3 images of each finalist will be exhibited during the festival
- The prints costs will be covered by the festival. A vip pass is offered to them is they wish to attend the festival.
- The exhibition space during the festival will also be dedicated to the presentation of the portfolios of the selected photographers if they wish.
Instagram Contest Prize
- Pending the final selection of the contest winners by the jury, a shortlist of “favorite” photographs will be published in our instagram and social networks.
- The 2 images that received the highest number of “likes” will be published in the 2020 InCadaqués Risography Catalog
- Application fee is 22€/person and is payable online
Each submission must be composed of one series of 15 pictures maximum (and 10 minimum).