Deadline: August 3, 2020
Entry Fee: $16 for the 2 images
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Grey Cube Gallery proudly presents the first Seasons online art contest for the month of August 2020. Contest is open to all artists worldwide over 18 years of age.
The Seasons theme may include any work with interpretation of the four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter). All visual art mediums (except video and sound) are allowed.
The Best of Show winning artwork will be displayed as the poster of the show. All wining artists (Merit Award & Honorable Mention) will receive a digital award certificate. The application fee is $16 for the 2 images of artwork. You may enter more than once. The deadline to submit entries is the August 03 2020.
Art Show Rules
- Artworks containing pornographic or satanic content will not be taken into consideration
- Contest is open to all artists worldwide over 18 years of age
- Your entry must be related to the specific theme
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- You may submit 2 images per entry fee. There is no limit to the number of entries per artist
- Images should be orginal work created by the artist
- Only the artwork should be visible, clear and in focus.
- Image size should be up to 2.0 MB in JPG format
- All winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- Best of Show, first, second and third place will be largely displayed with an article about the artist and their work.
- Winning artwork (Best of Show) will be on the poster of the show.
- Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Merit awards and Honorable Mention awards may also be presented.
- All accepted works will be displayed with the artist name, title of work, and a link back to their website, or email address if they do not have a website.
- All Accepted artists will receive extensive online publicity and promotion on our website.
- The application fee is $16 for the 2 images of artwork.
- You may submit more than once
- Entry fees are non – refundable.
Criteria for Judging
- originality and quality of art
- demonstration of artistic ability
- interpretation of the theme
- overall design
- usage of medium