Deadline: January 1, 2021
Entry Fee: from $20 to $35
Prizes: Cash prizes, participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
“For me, a landscape does not exist in its own right, since its appearance changes at every moment; but the surrounding atmosphere brings it to life – the light and the air which vary continually.” ~ Claude Monet
Fusion Art invites submissions for the 6th Annual Landscapes art competition for an online exhibition during the month of January 2021.
For this competition, both 2D and 3D artists, worldwide, are invited to submit their best art depicting natural scenery and the physical elements of landforms such as mountains, hills, valleys, deserts, farmland, trees, rivers, lakes, ponds, forests, wilderness, polar regions, rainforests, islands and tropical landscapes. All artists, regardless of location or experience, are invited to submit their best representational and/or abstract art and photography.
All competitions include awards in three categories – “Traditional” Art, “Digital & Photography” and 3-Dimensional Art (if the gallery receives 3D entries). Best in Show and 2nd through 5th Place awards will be given. The Best in Show winners will receive a cash prize and an invitation to Fusion Art’s 5th Annual Group Show in Palm Springs in 2021.
Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
- Cash prizes will be given to the Best in Show winners in each category (Traditional, Digital & Photography and 3-Dimensional (if the gallery receives 3D entries).
- The Best in Show winners will be the “Featured Artists” on the website for the duration of the exhibition. The Best in Show winners will also receive an invitation to participate in Fusion Art’s 5th annual group show in Palm Springs.
- 2nd through 5th Place awards in each category will also be given. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate, event announcement and copy of the press release for their art portfolio.
- Video slideshows of the group exhibition will be created and available on the website and Fusion Art’s YouTube channel.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page and should result in increased traffic to the artist’s website.
- Fusion Art’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers who see the artwork on the Fusion Art website will be directed to the artist for negotiation.
- Call for Artists Announced: November 12, 2020
- Deadline for Entries: January 1, 2021
- Opening of Online Exhibition: January 5, 2021
- Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: February 4, 2021 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 3 years)
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $20 for 1 image
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $35 for up to 5 images (average of $7 per image)
Artists may enter the competition more than once if they have more than 5 works they want to be considered