Deadline: April 5, 2021
Entry Fee: from $20 to $35
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Fusion Art invites submissions for its 17th Quarterly Art Competition – the 3rd Into the Wild Online Art Competition.
For this art competition, 2D and 3D artists, worldwide, are encouraged to submit their best work depicting wildlife. The wildlife theme includes any undomesticated animal species including any wild mammal, wild fish, wild bird or wild reptile. The work can range from realism to surrealism to abstraction and all artists, regardless of location or experience, are encouraged to submit their best representational or abstract wildlife art and photography.
A three-month group online exhibition will be featured on the Fusion Art website starting April 15, 2021.
All competitions include awards in three categories – “Traditional” Art, “Digital & Photography” and 3-Dimensional Art (if the gallery receives 3D entries). Best in Show and 2nd through 5th Place awards will be given. The Best in Show winners will be invited to Fusion Art’s Annual Group Show in Palm Springs.
Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
The exhibition and winning artists will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 5,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news websites including ARTFIXdaily, Artweek/Artjobs, Art Guide and Art.base.co and through our extensive and continually growing social media network.
Artweek.com has 40,000+ newsletter subscribers and almost 300,000 website visitors per month, Art.Base.co has over 10,000 newsletter subscribers and in excess of 35,000 unique monthly visitors, the Art Guide is one of the most online referenced resources for art events locally, nationally and internationally, and ARTFIXdaily is the industry leader in curated news from the Art World.
- Best in Show will be awarded to one artist in each category – Traditional, Digital & Photography and 3-Dimensional (if the gallery receives 3D entries).
- 2nd through 3rd Place awards in each category will also be given. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
- The Best in Show winners will also receive an invitation to participate in Fusion Art’s annual group show in Palm Springs.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate, event announcement and copy of the press release for their art portfolio.
- Video slideshows of the group exhibition will be created and available on the website and Fusion Art’s YouTube channel.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page and should result in increased traffic to the artist’s website.
- Fusion Art’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers who see the artwork on the Fusion Art website will be directed to the artist for negotiation.
Dates and Deadlines
- Call for Artists Announced: January 9, 2021
- Deadline for Entries: April 5, 2021
- Opening of Online Exhibition: April 15, 2021
- Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: July 14, 2021 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 3 years)
- $20 for 1 image
- $35 for up to 5 images