Opening: October 12, 2019
Deadline: December 1, 2019
Entry fee: 1 image – $20, up to 5 images – $35
Prizes: cash prizes, participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Fusion Art invites submissions for the 5th Annual Colorful Abstractions art competition for an online exhibition during the month of December 2019.
For this competition, both 2D and 3D artists, worldwide, are invited to submit their best nonobjective or nonrepresentational art. All artists, regardless of location or experience, are encouraged to submit their best abstract art and photography. Black and white are acceptable colors for the “colorful abstraction” theme.
All competitions include awards in three categories – “Traditional” Art, “Digital & Photography” and 3-Dimensional Art (if the gallery receives 3D entries). Best in Show and 2nd through 5th Place awards will be given. The Best in Show winners will receive a cash prize and an invitation to Fusion Art’s 4th Annual Group Show in Palm Springs in 2020.
Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention and/or Special Recognition awards may also be given.
- Call for Artists Announced: October 12, 2019
- Deadline for Entries: December 1, 2019
- Opening of Online Exhibition: December 5, 2019
- Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: January 4, 2020 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 3 years)
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $20 for 1 image.
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $35 for up to 5 images (average of $7 per image).
Artists may enter the competition more than once if they have more than 5 works they want to be considered.
- Cash prizes will be given to the Best in Show winners in each category (Traditional, Digital & Photography and 3-Dimensional (if the gallery receives 3D entries).
- The Best in Show winners will be the “Featured Artists” on the website for the duration of the exhibition. The Best in Show winners will also receive an invitation to participate in Fusion Art’s 4th annual group show in Palm Springs.
- 2nd through 5th Place awards in each category will also be given.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate, event announcement and copy of the press release for their art portfolio.
- The exhibition and winning artists will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 3,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news websites.