Deadline: July 21, 2019
Entry fee: €10, $15
Prizes: ICS, AAFR and SRAF gold, silver and bronze medals and mentions
The International Photographic Art Salon of FotoClubPro Arad is open to amateur or professional photgraphers from around the world, who are invited to paricipate with digital color or black and white photographs.
The salon is held uder the patrongel ICS nr.2019/350, AAFR nr.2019/008, SRAF nr.2019/02 and FCPA nr.2019/001.
The International Photographic Art Salon of FotoClubPro Arad is organized by FotoClubPro Arad in parnership with Image Colleague Society International and the Cultural Centre of Arad County.
- A) – open color (digital)
- B) – open monochrome (digital)
- ICS gold, silver and bronze medals + 3 mentions
- AAFR gold, silver and bronze medals + 3 mentions.
- SRAF gold, silver and bronze medals + 3 SRAF mentions
- FCPA gold, silver and bronze medals + 4 FCPA mentions
- FCPA diploma for the most loyal participant
- The special medal for “best author” conferred by ICS
The salon is organized under the ICS, AAFR și SRAF rules.
The artist who has most acceptances in the salon is declared “best author” and his name will be mentioned in the catalogue of the salon. In the case of two or more authors with the same number of acceptances, the jury will make an irrevocable decision.
The participation fee is unique and mandatory to all participant for both sections and, in quantum of:
- 10 EURO for participants from the Europen Union
- 15 USD for the participants from the other countries of the world
- Tony Le Kim Thuan EFIAP, Hon EFIAP, Hon FICS, MICS, etc – USA
- Alexandre Vajaianu EFIAP/b, EICS, EAAFR – FRANCE
- Călin Andra- ROMÂNIA
Calendar of the Salon
- Deadline for submitting the entries – 21.07.2019
- Judging – 26.07.2019
- Communicating the results – 05.08.2019
- Opening of the exhibition – 17.09.2019
- Sending the prizes – 30.09.2019
All prized photographs and a wide selection of the acceptances will be printed on a 30/45 format and exhibited in an event in Arad, Museum of Arad. Clio Hall.
The digital catalogue of the salon will be distributed via e-mail to all authors that have acceptances in the contest. The printed version will be handed out to all those that will be present at the inaugauration of the exhibition.