Deadline: August 31, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: Valuable Prizes
The theme of this competition is “Street Photography” so let’s have a look at your best un-posed, un-staged images which brings together the relationships between an individual and their surroundings.
We want to see any type of your captured images from your travels from around the globe.
The images should give a feeling of presence and place, and should tell a story.
Improve your chances of success by considering the following:
Presentation is everything – add borders – crop effectively (your images do not need to be the shape that comes out of your camera) – avoid distractions in the image – spend some time processing the images.
- A maximum of 3 (three) images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closes August 31 2020
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Aaduki will offer a £25 Park Cameras voucher into the prize pot for the winner! The only thing they ask is that all entrants follow @aaduki on Twitter, aaduki on Instagram and aadukimultimediainsurance on Facebook
Enter three images into this competition free of charge – if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image.
- Overall Winner
One year Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum – access to our members only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months, also a Masterclass Day Pass to use at the 2020 Convention (worth £50)
- 2nd and 3rd place
6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.