Deadline: August 9, 2020
Entry Fee: from $15 to $25
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, Award Certificates
Contemporary Art Gallery Online is proud to announce their 8th Annual “Water/Seascape” Online Art Competition for 2020.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience,education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate. A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online following the close of the competition for thirty days.
Artists should submit their best representational and non-representational art related to the “Water/Seascape” theme. The “Water/Seascape” theme is considered to be any art with the subjects being scenes of coastal living, any ocean activities, seaside vistas, any related seashore subjects, and any type of body of water (ie. lakes, rivers, oceans, ponds, streams, etc.). The theme extends itself to anything water. Rain, drippy faucets, icebergs, etc. If the theme or major component of your piece is “Water” it satisfies the theme requirement.
- Photography and Mixed Media
- 3D Work
Awards will be given for the top 6 to 8 works selected in each category, (this will be depend on the number submissions in each category). In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of all submissions received, additional awards will also be presented.
Important MUST Knows
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: July 13, 2020
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: August 9, 2020
- Competition Results are Posted: August 24, 2020
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: August 11, 2020
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: August 31, 2020
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived: September 7, 2020
- $15 for 1 to 3 images
- $25 for all images up to 5
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Paintings, Photography, Digital Art, Sculptures, Mixed Media, 3 and 2 Dimensional art will be accepted.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- Art which has won, in any previous competition, may not be submitted for consideration again.
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.