Opening: November 4, 2019
Deadline: December 1, 2019
Entry fee: 1 to 3 images – $15, all images up to 5 – $25
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience,education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate. A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online following the close of the competition for thirty days.
Artists should submit their best representational and non-representational art related to the “Open/No theme” theme. The “Open/No Theme” competition is a no theme competition. Any subject or artistic expression is welcome.
This competition will be judged within three categories; Paintings, Photography and Mixed Media and 3D Work. Awards will be given for the top 6 to 8 works selected in each category, (this will be depend on the number submissions in each category). In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of all submissions received, additional awards will also be presented.
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: November 4, 2019
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: December 1, 2019
- Competition Results are Posted: December 17,, 2019
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: December 3, 2019
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: January 2, 2019
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived: January 2, 2019
$15 for 1 to 3 images and $25 for all images up to 5.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Paintings, Photography, Digital Art, Sculptures, Mixed Media, 3 and 2 Dimensional art will be accepted.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.