Opening: December 2, 2019
Deadline: December 29, 2019
Entry fee: 1 to 3 images – $15, all images up to 5 – $25
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D artists regardless of their experience,education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate. A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online following the close of the competition for thirty days.
There is No Theme for this Current Art Competition. Artists should submit their best representational and non-representational photographic and/or digital art.
Awards will be given for the top 6 to 8 photographic or digital art selected. In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of the entries received, Honorable Recognition awards will also be presented as well.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Photography and any Digital Art. Mixed Media will be accepted as long as 75% of the work is a photograph.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: December 2, 2019
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: December 29, 2019
- Competition Results are Posted: January 13, 2019
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: January 2, 2019
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: January 31, 2019
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived: January 31, 2019
Prizes include Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Digital Award Certificate, Event Collateral, Radio Interviews and “In the Artist Studio episodes” are extended to selected winners. Inclusion in the Bi-Annual Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more.
$15 for 1 to 3 images and $25 for all images up to 5.
Introspective Matter Call for Entry – L.A. Photo Curator