Deadline: October 6, 2020
Entry Fee: $45
Prizes: $1,000, Honorable Mention, participation in the exhibition, promotion
The Competition is an ideal way to exhibit your talent to a wider international audience. With a distinguished panel of jurors and more than $70,000 in valuable prizes, it is open to visual artists from around the world at any stage of their careers. Painting, sculpture, photography, drawing, mixed media, and print are the accepted mediums.
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.
All visual artists worldwide above the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
Accepted Media And Topics
- Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
- Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- Five artists will be awarded a cash prize of $1,000 each.
- Five artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com which includes assistance by our talented art writers with composing a professional artist statement.
- Ten artists will receive an Honorable Mention and a complimentary entry to the 36th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (Feb. 2021). We look forward to seeing the artwork you will have created throughout the coming year.
Thirty artists will be selected to exhibit in the collective exhibition, which will take place at Agora Gallery:
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite many attendees to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced in a NY art magazine (such as Gallery Guide, M Magazine, etc.), as well as on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image).