Opening: September 24, 2019
Deadline: April 28, 2020
Entry fee: $25-$45 to 5 images, $5 for each additional image
Prizes: $500, participation in the exhibition, promotion, exposure on ARTmine.com
The Chelsea International Photography Competition provides the winning participants an opportunity to exhibit at one of our New York spaces, located in the heart of the Chelsea art district. The sprawling and elegant street-level space attracts hundreds of visitors with its striking exterior.
Along with the exciting opportunity to showcase your works in New York, each artist will additionally be provided with invaluable promotional benefits.
The competition is open to entries from throughout the world, of all backgrounds and experience levels. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
The competition is open to images that may investigate any topic, from regional cultures and travel photography to commercial work and photojournalism.
Who is a professional photographer?
Professional photographers are the ones who run a profitable business, have a solid body of work, have a number of publications in their name, and earn the majority of their income from photography.
Who is an amateur photographer?
Amateur Photographers are the ones who engage in photography for pleasure rather than for financial benefit. They enjoy photography on different levels, considering it a hobby.
A collective exhibition for 15 selected photographers from each of the categories – Amateur Photography and Professional Photography – will be held from September 3rd – 12th, 2020.
- 15 photographers will be selected to display one photograph as part of the group exhibition.
- The photographs, each with the dimension of 16” x 24”, will be printed as Giclee or c-type prints by the New York Art Competition.
- New York Art Competitions will also cover the cost of return shipping to photographers.
- Photographs submitted by the selected photographers will be displayed on our website for one year.
- Selected Photographers will have no other expenses beyond the entry fee.
- 15 photographers will be selected to display three or more photographs as part of the group exhibition.
- The photographs, each with the dimension of 20” x 30”, will be printed in the medium of your choice.
One (1) artist will be awarded with the participation in an Art Fair.
$500 cash prize will be awarded to five (5) selected photographers and their work will be shown on our websites.
Five (5) artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers. Frequented by art professionals, collectors, and consultants, this premiere resource for art lovers is an excellent tool to generate a greater degree of exposure for your art.
- Opens – September 24, 2019
- Deadline – April 28, 2020
- Results – May 26, 2020
- Exhibition – September 3-12, 2020
- Amateur Photography
There is a $25 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
- Professional Photography
There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
Jurors’ Pick – 2018 Selected Artists
Food Photo Affair