Deadline: November 1, 2020
Entry Fee: from $10 to $25
Prizes: PSA Medals, Campina Exhibitions Medals, CIEP Medals, ICS Medals, GPU Medals, Honorable Mentions and Certificates
Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) is an organization special created to promote art in photography in entire world.
Campina Photographic Exhibitions is located in a city with a cultural and artistic tradition, from Romania, in Campina.
Campina International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS).
This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the worl-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA, MPSA2 and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P.
Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
- Photographic Society of America, PSA 2020 – 339
- Global Photographic Union, GPU L200107
- Image Colleague Society International, ICS 2020 – 127
- Color Open – PSA PID Color
- Monochrome Open – PSA PID Monochrome
- Travel – PSA PTD (color or monochrome)
- Photojournalism – PSA PJD (color or monochrome)
- Nature – PSA ND (color or monochrome)
The Benefits of Participation
- Acceptances from this exhibition count for the Merit Distinctions of our society – Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Merit Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website!
- NEW! TOP 25 BEST AUTHORS of Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society! Participate and enter in Best Top! This top is made annually after the acceptances and awards from our 2 exhibitions CAMPINA and ONYX.
- NEW! Participate and obtain Service Distinctions of our society – Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society: CPE Service Distinctions are: Excellence Service, Master Service and Grand Master Service! Distinctions are offered for the number of participations in our exhibitions!
- We offer Acceptance Certificates!
- We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- Report Card with individual judge’s scores for each participant!
- Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
- Acceptances count for PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Distinctions!
- Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
- More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- You can win from the many awards available in exhibition, 151 Total High Quality Medals and Awards!
- High judging standards according to PSA rules!
- High Quality Print Exhibition and Public Video Projections in many locations to promote accepted and awarded works!
- Permanent gallery with all accepted and awarded works on exhibition website!
- Awards are shipped with the premium recommended postal service with track number!
- Best Author Award – Special Award Plaque
- Best Club Award – Special Award Plaque
- Plus more Special Club Awards Plaques!
We will increase the number of individual awards and club awards if we have many participants!
- 1 section – 10$
- 2 sections – 15 $
- 3 sections – 20 $
- 4 sections – 23 $
- 5 sections – 25 $