Deadline: December 15, 2019
Entry fee: €15
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
As the famous French poet Baudelaire wrote in The Painter of Modern Life:
Few men are gifted with the capacity of seeing; there are fewer still who possess the power of expression”
Seeing and capturing a breathtaking moment is one of the core elements of photography. The artist has the essential power to define and freeze that one particular moment and preserve it forever.
“Capture the moment” international photography exhibition is proud to announce its SECOND open call for submissions. The organizers are looking for special photographs that capture the essence of the Moment from creative and unexpected perspectives. The submission is open to everyone, beginners, hobby photographers and professionals from around the World. The organizing committee supports diversity and strongly believes in opening doors to non-professional artists as well.
Rules and Regulations
- Open for all amateur and professional photographers (beginners are highly encouraged)
- Organized by The Budapest Diary
- Submission of photos: in e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must include minimum one photograph. We advise applicants to submit up to maximum 5 photographs
- All applicants are notified in e-mail maximum 14 days after the deadline
- Exhibition: Budapest, Hungary (2020) FMK
- International Jury: all members TBC
– Alice Maselnikova – Creative Director of Supermarket Independent Art Fair (Stockholm)
– Daniel Nagy, Founder of The Budapest Diary
Deadline of Submission
December 15, 2019. Midnight.
15 EUR (eligible for submitting 5 photos).