Deadline: November 30, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: Free Membership, Professional Imagemaker Magazine, Masterclass Day Pass
The theme of this month’s competition is ‘The Living World’. For this months competition images are welcome from all types of wildlife living in their natural environments also let’s not forget planets Earth’s stunning colourful flora and fauna.
You may like to think of landscapes, seascapes, panoramas, underwater, waterfalls, wildlife, flowers, or whatever your creativity captures in this all embracing photographic competition. Your images can depict any element of our natural world, though remember that our judges will be looking not only for a strong and interesting narrative but also the highest technical skills.
We encourage every creative photographer to enter this competition and share their talents amongst our passionate community.
Enter three images into this competition free of charge – if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- Competition closes October 31 2020
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Overall Winner One year Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum – access to our members only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months, also a Masterclass Day Pass to use at the 2020 Convention (worth £50).
- 2nd and 3rd place – 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.