Deadline: January 15, 2019
Entry fee: $20 for 10 image
Prizes: publication in the PDF journal
- Size: All entries shall be no more than 11-inches at longest side, 300 dpi, 8-bit, jpg.
- All entries can be of any style as long as they are photo-based, and have some element of the color red.
- Previous winners are encouraged to enter, but with newer images.
- Tim Anderson
- Ann Hart Marquis
- Pat Berrett
- Like last year, the Grand Prize winner will have her/his portfolio published as the Featured Artist in Shadow & Light Magazine, with the extra bonus in the form of also being the cover artist.
- Four-six runners-up will each have their portfolios published as a Showcase Portfolio.
- Up to 10 finalists will have one of their images selected to be included in the Single Image Showcase, a full page for each image.
- Up to 25 finalists will have their work featured in the Color It Red 2020 Gallery at shadowandlightmagazine.com.
- Image Deadline: Midnight January 15, 2020.
- Winners: All winners will be announced February 15, 2020
$20 for 10 images.
All entrants retain individual copyright protection. Images will be used only for promotion and publicity of this contest. If any other use is desired the copyright owner of that image(s) will be contacted.
Shadow & Light Magazine is a bi-monthly, subscription-based PDF publication designed for photographers across all levels of photography offering valuable information about a range of photographic subjects including portfolios, and individual images, along with interviews and in-depth essays. It is also designed for the photographer who desires to present their work to a large audience, including curators, collectors, gallerists, and photography peers and professionals.