Deadline: August 15, 2020
Entry Fee: AUS $20
Prizes: AUS $750, AUS $2,000
The Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year Award 2020 offers great prizes and is highly respected around the world on the competition circuit.
Every entry receives a judge’s comment to help you improve your photography. Many past entrants have noted how useful these comments have been
Your photographs are professionally judged by three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography and every entry gets a score
The best images will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards
- Emotive Portraiture
- Classic Landscapes
- Exotic Travel
- Revealing Nature
Get Professional Feedback
We have three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography judging our competition because we want you to receive the benefit of genuine, professional experience. And we keep the same judges each year so you have consistency of judging and commentary. Plus, every entry gets a judge’s comment to help you improve your work.
Our entrants come from the Americas, Europe, Russia, Asia and Oceania. So while we’re an Australian based competition, now in its 14th year, we welcome international participation.
- There are four exciting Category Awards, each with a first prize of $750
- And then there’s the prestigious Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year 2020 Award with a AUS $2000 cash prize
- Entries are open from 1 July 2020
- Entries close 15 August 2020
- Results announced by 30 September 2020
- Entries are still just AUS $20 each (approximately US $14)
However, for every four photos you enter, you get one entry free