Opening: September 2, 2019
Deadline: December 20, 2019
Entry fee: 5 works – from €97,60 to €122; each additional work – €24,40
Prizes: €10,000, valuable prizes
Arte Laguna Prize, the world’s most influential competition for emerging artists and designers, showcases and promotes creative talents.
With fourteen years of history the Arte Laguna Prize gives the opportunity to join the huge network of collaborations worldwide, exhibit in the breathtaking location of the Arsenale of Venice, win cash prizes of a total amount of 40.000 euro and much more.
- Photographic Art
- Sculpture and Installation
- Video Art and Short Films
- Virtual Art
- Digital Graphics
- Land Art
- Urban Art
- Art Design
- Cash Prizes of 10.000 €
The jury of experts awards the 4 institutional prizes to the best artists of the 14th edition.
- Exhibitions in Art Galleries
Organization of exhibitions in international Art Galleries, including setting up, vernissage and catalogue.
- Business for Art
Selection of creative projects for the collaboration with companies.
- Festivals and Exhibitions
International collaborations with Festivals in order to create a network connecting artists, visibility and new projects.
- Sustainability and Art
A special section dedicated to Art and Sustainability, in order to raise awareness among artists towards the Reuse Recycle Reduce strategies.
- Finalist’s Exhibition in Venice at the Arsenale
Exhibition of the 120 finalist artists selected by the international jury at the Arsenale of Venice, in March/April 2020.
- Art Residencies
Art Residencies program in Italy and abroad aimed at providing a space and time to experience a new culture, create new works and participate in new activities in a multicultural environment.
- Exhibition in Moscow at Mmoma Museum of Modern Art
Collective exhibition of a selection of artists at MMOMA – Moscow Museum of Modern Art in August/September 2021.
The exhibition will display also other works of the winner artists of the Arte Laguna Prize’s past edition.
- 02 Sep 2019 – Applications Open
- 20 Dec 2019 – Deadline Applications
- Feb 2020 – Finalists Announcement
- March-April 2020 – Final Exhibition
Entry Fee Over 25 (born within the year 1993)
- €100 + 22% VAT (€122), the fee allows to submit 5 works also in different sections; each additional work, following the 5th, costs €20 + 22% VAT (€24,40).
Entry Fee Under 25 (born in 1994 and later)
- €80 + 22% VAT (€97,60), the fee allows to submit 5 works also in different sections; each additional work, following the 5th, costs €20 + 22% VAT (€24,40).