Deadline: September 24, 2020
Entry Fee: $15
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion, certificates
Contemporary Art Room Gallery is proud to announce their 1st “Artist’s Choice” Online Art Competition for the month of September 2020.
This is the open subject competition. Artists from around the world are welcome to submit their work. All visual art mediums are acceptable (painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digital, prints, fiber art, collage or installation art) except sound and video art. The deadline to apply to this art competition is September 24, 2020.
- All artists from around the world are welcome to enter
- Artists must be 18 years or older to apply
- Entries must follow competition theme
- Artworks containing pornographic or satanic content will not be taken into consideration
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- 2 images may be submitted per entry fee. There is no limit to the number of entries per artist
- Artwork images should be labeled as: First Name-Last Name-Title of Art.jpg
- Image size should be up to 2.0 MB in JPG format
- Only the artwork should be visible, clear and in focus. Please crop out any background in the images.
- Images should be orginal work created by the artist
- Art Room gallery does not sell artwork, but provides the opportunity for you to connect with potential buyers
The following evaluation criteria will be used for judging the artwork: creativity, interpretation of the theme, originality and quality of art, overall design, demonstration of artistic ability, and usage of medium.
All winning artists will receive a digital award certificate, First, second and third place will be largely displayed with an article about the artist and their work. Winning artwork (First place) will be on the poster of the show. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Merit awards and Honorable Mention awards may also be presented.
All accepted works will be displayed with the artist name, title of work, and a link back to their website, or email address if they do not have a website. All Accepted artists will receive extensive online publicity and promotion on our website.
- Deadline for entries: September 24, 2020
- Winners will be notified: September 30, 2020
- Opening of online exhibition: September 30, 2020
- 15 $ for the 2 images of artwork. You may enter more than once, there is no limit to the number of images that an artist can submit.