Deadline: October 3, 2020
Entry Fee: $29
Prizes: FIAP light Blue Badge, FPCl, FIAP, PSA Medals, Ribbons and Certificates
Aqua International Salon of Photography is with the patronage of the Federation Internationale de l’Art Photographique (FIAP) 2020/499 and the recognition by the Photographic Society of America (PSA) 2020-413.
The Exhibition will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the PSA and FIAP.
Acceptances obtained in this salon will be taken into account for FIAP Distinctions and PSA Star Rating listings in the worldwide PSA Who’s Who of Photography.
Entry is open to all photographers, amateur and professional, worldwide.
- Open Monochrome (PIDM)
- Open Color (PIDC)
- Water (PIDC)
- People (PIDC)
- Landscape (PIDC)
- Travel (TRAD) (PTD)
Each entrant may submit a maximum of four images in each of the 6 sections.
- Closing date: 03 October 2020
- All judging completed by 24 October 2020
- Notifications sent by 06 November 2020
- Awards mailed by 08 January 2021
- On-Line Gallery posted by 08 January 2021
- Catalogs posted by 08 January 2021
- Public Showings of Projected Images 08 January 2021
Totally 91 Awards!
- Best Author Award: FIAP light Blue Badge
- Best Club Award: FPC Gold Medal
- 6 FIAP & 6 PSA Gold Medals
- FPC Medals
- 12 FIAP Ribbons
- Salon Honorable Mention Certificates
- Anatoly Biryukov, AFIAP (All Sections)
- Sadiye Yilmaz Bilir, GPU-Aphrodite (All Sections)
- Sohel Parvez Haque, EPSA (All Sections)
- 1-6 Sections: $29 USD
Group/Club Entries – Discount Rates (% of Total Fee):
- 5-9 Entrants: 5 %
- 10-20 Entrants: 10 %
- 21-40 Entrants: 15%
- 40+ Entrants: 20 %