Deadline: September 5, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: Valuable Prizes, Participation in the Exhibition, FIAP Medals, Honorable Mention and Certificates
A professional or amateur photographer who accepts the contest rules can participate.
In 2020, the format of the competition is changing fundamentally. It becomes an event in preparation for the International Festival of Eco-photography in Tyumen, which will become a major annual event for both participants and viewers.
The festival program includes several virtual exhibitions presented by the Union of Wildlife photographers, face-to-face and virtual lectures, and master classes by famous photographers, both Russian and foreign, and other interesting events.
Since 2020, an additional section “Video” is being introduced.
- Union of Wildlife photographers (SFDP)
- Creative Union “Photo Art” (official representative of FIAP in Russia)
- Tyumen House of Photography with the support Union of Photo Artists of Russia
- Russian geographical society (RGO LLP)
Main Objectives of the Competition
- Not only show the beauty of landscapes, flora and fauna of the planet Earth, but also visualize current problems of ecology/environment, problems of conservation of rare and endangered species
- Develop in society the idea of personal involvement of everyone in the preservation of the environment and environmental protection activities
Photo (maximum of 4 images per section)
- A. Free Theme – color digital images
- B. Free Theme – black/white digital images
- C. Nature – Landscapes, color, and black/white digital images
- D. Wildlife – flora and fauna, water world in natural conditions; color and black/white digital images
- E. Pain of the Planet Earth – landscapes and wildlife-flora and fauna, water world – during/after man-made disasters and other anthropogenic environmental pollution; color and black/white digital images
Video (maximum of 4 video per section)
Microfilm contest (social videos up to 3 min)
- F. Ecology and Environment
- G. I Care (the city and we)
No Entry fees