Deadline: November 30, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: $200, $500, $800, $1,000
Food security has been thrust into the spotlight with the ongoing pandemic looming over the future of the entire world. This has caused a spike in interest and curiosity about agriculture in general and how everyone can contribute towards its overall success. Now is the best time to highlight the people working in agriculture and rural development across all SEAMEO member countries and celebrate their resiliency and innovativeness amidst these challenging times.
SEARCA’s 14th Annual Photo Contest (2020) aims to capture and spotlight people and milestones that align with the Center’s 11th Five-Year Plan (FYP 2020–2025) as embodied in its tagline: Accelerating Transformation Through Agricultural Innovation (ATTAIN).
- The 14th SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) is open to all Southeast Asian nationals.
- The photo contest centers on the theme Faces of ATTAIN.
What To Capture
The 14th SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) with the theme “Faces of ATTAIN” seeks images from across Southeast Asia that showcase people actively involved, contributing to, working towards, or benefitting from the following ATTAIN sub-themes.
Any of SEARCA’s 7 ATTAIN Priority Areas, specifically:
- Agri-Business Models for Increased Productivity and Income
- Sustainable Farming Systems and Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Food and Nutrition Security
- Transformational Leadership in Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)
- Gender and Youth Engagement in ARD
- Enhanced ARD towards Climate Resilience
- EcoHealth/One Health Applications to ARD
- 1st Prize – USD 1,000
- 2nd Prize – USD 800
- 3rd Prize – USD 500
- Searca Director’s Choice – USD 500
- Philippine Department of Education Secretary’s Choice – USD 500
- People’s Choice (via Facebook voting) – USD 200