Deadline: December 31, 2020
Entry Fee: New – Free, $5
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, publication in ZEKE magazine
We encourage both professional and non-professional photographers to submit your work to the Social Documentary Network website.
The primary criteria is your commitment to use the documentary form to explore the human condition—with the goal of increasing our understanding of it.
Submitting your projects to the SDN website is the first and only step in getting your work selected for publication in ZEKE magazine.
Image and text requirements
- Your exhibit must include a minimum of six photographs, images must be 1500 pixels in one dimension, and under 5 mb per image.
- In addition to still images, your exhibit may include multimedia or video.
- Your exhibit must include an abstract about the exhibit. Maximum 180 words
- Each image must include a caption. It is up to you as to how detailed the captions are.
- You must select at least one exhibit category and a maximum of seven.
- Your text must be in English
Payment, Free Trial, and Renewal
All new exhibits submitted to SDN are now free for one year. After one year, standard rates for renewals will apply. Submissions to Call for Entries will still require a fee.
Copyright and Ownership
Photographers and documentarians (users) retain copyright of all material entered into site. Social Documentary Network (SDN) reserves the right to use any images entered into website for promotion of SDN and the website.