Deadline: September 15, 2019
Entry fee: Free
Prizes: €200, €300, €500
What does access to reclaiming your rights look like to persons with disabilities in the European Union?
The theme of the competition is ‘Reclaiming your Rights’and we are appealing to the creativity of EU citizens wanting to share what access to justice (or lack thereof) looks like to people with disabilities. Whether it be portraits of activists, survivors, images of rallies, speeches, etc., we are looking for engaging visuals that put forward the experience of people with disabilities throughout the justice system – in a single photograph, of which three will be selected for prizes.
Furthermore, as part of the Just4All project launched last November, some of the submitted images will be used to illustrate a report compiling positive practices currently facilitating access to justice for persons with disabilities in the European Union.
The competition is open to EU/EAA citizens or residents from all agesand there is no entry fee.
- Each participant may submit one entry.
- Participant should be an individual and not an organization.
- The photo should represent the theme ‘Reclaiming your Rights’.
- Every photo submission should be accompanied by a short description (in English) as well as the author name, place (city & country) where the picture was taken.
- 1st place award: 500 euros
- 2nd place award: 300 euros
- 3rd place award: 200 euros
All entries must be original work and the participant must either be the sole owner or the transferee of the copyright.
By entering the competition, participants retain full copyright of their images.