Opening: March 1, 2020
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: valuable prizes, participation in the exhibition
AFPAN “l’Or Vert” (Association for the International Wildlife and Nature Photo Festival – Montier Festival Photo) organizes a free digital photography and filmed sequences competition for its 24th International Wildlife Photography Festival taking place from 19th to 22nd November 2020 in Montier-en-Der (Grand Est, Haute-Marne, France).
The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species and biodiversity.
The competition is open to any individual photographer.
A distinct “junior” category is available for participants aged under 16 at the closing date of the competition.
- Wild birds in nature (3 photos maximum)
- Wild mammals in nature (3 photos maximum)
- Other wild animals in nature (3 photos maximum)
- Wild plants (maximum 3 photos)
- Graphics, form and matter of nature (3 photos maximum)
- Natural landscapes of the world (3 photos maximum)
- Still image sequences representing a homogeneous sequence, chronological or harmonious of 3 to 5 images on the previous themes
- Film sequence showing a short video of nature
- Man and nature (militant or documentary images, 3 photos maximum)
- Nature revisited (3 photos maximum)
Judging and Prizes
A judging panel comprising of wildlife photography experts and naturalists will shortlist the competition images for the festival exhibition and award prizes for each category.
Award winners will be invited to discover the winning images and receive their prizes at the award ceremony during the Festival.