Deadline: January 31, 2021
Entry Fee: €35
Prizes: €50, €150, Special Prizes
The competition is open to all applicants internationally and has no age limit. The aim of the Competition is to encourage the art of photography. In this edition of the Competition, the subject will be Nature: applicants may submit from 1 to 5 original pictures before November 1, 2020.
- Participants shall submit from 1 to 5 original photographs (taken by the applicant).
- Any picture that is not within the subject of “Nature” (that includes Nature, Death Nature, Animals, Plants and Landscape) will not be accepted.
- The name of the applicant (preferably) must be in the title of the photographs (Example: Name_Surname_Subject.jpg).
The final deadline for entries is November 1, 2020.
Results will be published at the Competition’s website on December 1, 2020.
The entry fee for each submission (1 to 5 photographs) is:
- Before July 31, 2020, €25 EUR (28% discount)
- Before August 31, €30 EUR (14% discount)
- Before September 30, €33 EUR (5% discount)
- €35 EUR thereafter until deadline.
The payment shall be done via PayPal.
There is also an additional discount of 10% when applying to both Competitions (“The Greatest of Food” and “The Greatest of Nature”).
- First Grand Prize
€150 (one hundred and fifty) EUR Prize. The selected photographs will be published at the prestigious website of “Greatest Photography Competitions”.
- Second Prize
€50 (fifty) EUR Prize. The selected photographs will be published at the prestigious website of “Greatest Photography Competitions”.
- Special prizes
Some applicants may win Special Prizes for outstanding photographs.