Deadline: August 20, 2020
Entry Fee: Free
Prizes: publication in the journal
The Fleeting Moments Magazine is a youth-run visual storytelling platform, based in Kolkata, India with an aim to re-establish the serious needs of lens-based arts, beyond the popular shallow practice.
The Magazine accepts Submissions in the form of photographic projects across all themes – from wars and wildlife to streets and studios.
As a community of Young Artists, we encourage young and aspiring photographers to submit their work although submissions are accepted from any and every person who has his own photographic voice.
For a successful submission, we would need the following things from you :
- 9-12 Images from a series dedicated to a common topic (any topic).
- A text file describing the story behind the project in the form of a stand-alone article or as extended captions to the images (the choice is up-to you).
- Ensure that you include your name and the location at which the story unfolds within the text.
- Please include all the images and the the text file in a single folder and upload the same to Google Drive.
- Please generate a shareable link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org