Deadline: July 20, 2019
Entry fee: $13
Prizes: Participation in the Online Exhibition, Promotion
ARTJOBS, part of ARTWEEK, over the years, has established collaborations and partnerships with galleries, publications, auction houses, public and private institutions to continue to discover and promote the best artists from the art & creative industries.
Artist of the Month
A competition established to encourage the pursuit of excellence in art.
To have your work seen by 200,000+ visitors around the world, including leading publications, galleries, collectors, curators, writers, and more, we encourage submissions from artists to take this opportunities to submit your best works and connect with our online audiences from 200 countries.
ARTWEEK, one of the largest online community that has 1000s+ galleries and with 40K+ subscribers which including buyers, collectors, consultants, media, writers and all related people.
- OpenCall is open to anyone
- OpenCall is international
- We accept works in any medium, painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, fashion, digital art, printing, and mixed media
- The winner will be awarded the ‘Artist of the Month’
- $13 for 1 to 2 submission, $22 for 3 to 5 submissions
- Artists will be promoted extensively and also have their results posed on ARTWEEK
- Artist biography, website, social links and images of artworks will be listed in the artist directory of ARTJOBS permanently for future reference
- The winning images will be seen by international audience of media editors, gallery directors, art collectors and more
- Artists will be provided with extensive publicity in the form of email marketing to all ARTWEEK’s buyers, collectors, and media partners
- Artists will be promoted to major news outlets through our PR agent, with inclusion on Google news
- Artists will be promoted to our wide-spread social media
- Artists will automatically be considered for any upcoming curatorial projects from ARTWEEK and ARTJOBS, not limited to publications, exhibitions, and gallery projects
- Artworks can be listed for sale on ARTWEEK for 3 months if desired. ( 10% sales commission apply )
Artists who submitted works
- All artists will be considered for any future curatorial projects from ARTWEEK and ARTJOBS, not limited to publications, exhibitions, fairs and gallery projects.
- Selected artists will be promoted to our social media if desired
- Artist retains the sole copyright for the images
- Submitted images can be available for public viewing on the ARTJOBS.com and ARTWEEK.com website
- All display images will be credited with their artist name
- ARTJOBS and ARTWEEK may use the submitted images, only for display and promotional purposes for the artist and business