Deadline: December 1, 2019
Entry fee: $75
Prizes: monograph design and printing, $500 and $1,000 grants
Aint–Bad is excited to announce our first book prize!
If you are a photographer with a complete body of work that is ready to be published, we want to see your project!
- No.1 — The winner of the Aint–Bad book prize will receive a monograph designed and printed by Aint–Bad which will be released in the Spring of 2020. The monograph will be an edition of 300 units. The physical size of the book will be 7×9, bound on the 9” side, 96 interior pages
- No.2 — Second place will receive a $1,000 grant to be used for producing a monograph designed and printed Aint–Bad to be released in the Spring or Fall of 2020
- No.3 — Third place will a $500 grant to be used for producing a monograph designed and printed Aint–Bad to be released in the Spring or Fall of 2020
The winners of the Book Prize Award will be given a wide range of materials to select from when designing the book. Cover materials, endpapers, foil stamping options, etc will all be supplied to the recipients of the book prize.
- Award recipients will be notified on December 2, 2019
- Books will be released in March 2020
A one-time submission fee of $75 is required upon submitting.