Opening: March 30, 2019 Deadline: July 4, 2019 Entry fee: from £18 to £65 for 1-10 photos, £55 per series (5-8 photos) Prizes: £500, £1,000, valuable prizes
Renaissance Photography Prize is an international photography competition (the Competition) which raises money for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care (registered charity in England and Wales 1017658 and Scotland SC038104 (the Charity)).
It is organised by the Renaissance Photography Prize Ltd (Renaissance), a not-for-profit organisation that relies on support from volunteers and all pre-tax profits from the Competition are donated to the Charity.
Series is an OPEN CATEGORY with no theme
1. The existence of an individual human being or animal
2. A particular type or aspect of human existence
3. A biography
4. The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death
5. Living things and their activity
6. The period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being
7. Vitality, vigour, or energy (full of life)
1. The fact of being who or what a person or thing is
2. The characteristics determining who or what a person or thing is
3. A close similarity or affinity
4. In Mathematics; A transformation that leaves an object unchanged
– Origin; Late 16th century (in the sense ‘quality of being identical’): from late Latin identitas, from Latin idem ‘same’.
1. A line separating two countries, administrative divisions, or other areas
2. A district near the border between two areas
3. The edge or boundary of something, or the part near it
4. A decorative strip around the edge of something