Deadline: June 14, 2019
Entry fee: $45
Prizes: Cash and Material Prizes
The Print Center is very pleased to announce the 94th ANNUAL International Competition juried by Charlotte Cotton and Gretchen Wagner.
Cotton is a curator of photography and author, she is Curator-in-Residence at the California Museum of Photography, Riverside and recently published Photography Is Magic (Aperture, 2015).
Wagner is the Andrew W. Mellon Fellow for Prints, Drawings, and Photographs at the Saint Louis Art Museum and co-curator/co-author of Graphic Revolution: American Prints 1960 to Now (Saint Louis Art Museum, 2018).
The ANNUAL is one of the oldest and most prestigious competitions in the United States. The Print Center is particularly interested in highlighting local, national and international artists who utilize photography and printmaking in new and intriguing ways, both in content and process.
Any artist using Photography and/or Printmaking as critical components in their work can enter. Artists whose work pushes the boundaries of traditional photographic and printmaking practices are encouraged to enter.
- Three Solo Exhibitions at The Print Center
- Stinnett Philadelphia Museum of Art Collection Award
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts Purchase Award
- Two-Year Print Center Gallery Store contract
- The Print Center Honorary Council Award of Excellence
- Online Exhibition
- Awagami Paper Award
- The Photo Review Award
- BOMB Magazine Award
- Renaissance Graphic Arts Award
- Trinity Framing Award
- Other cash and material prizes
Rust Belt Biennial